Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

MORGUE MEAT

Sun's over the yard-arm and I'm not drunk; either there's work to be done or I'm not on a boat. Kinda wish I wash though. Concetta Barbera sent me the last of the photos from silk-screening, and I think these last two are the best of the whole lot. Note to self: next time print on black paper with white ink.


Below are two old/new pieces from the young/old Sam Heimer. I'm too cheap to invest in a decent brush pen, so I got two of the new Micron brush pens. They worked beyond my expectations, aside from the fact that by the time I was done these two doodles the points were frayed to a point where using them for line-work was out of the question.

(click image to enlarge for texture)

VAGUE BLURB HISSING OUT OF THE RECEIVER OF THE GRAPE-VINE TELEGRAPH AS TRANSLATED/DECODED FROM ENCRYPTED GERMAN:

alle Kunstarbeit für das streng geheim Projekt ist fertig.
Anschlag.
jetzt gerade Warteproben von Nicaragua.
Anschlag.
Wartezeit für weitere Details.
Anschlag.


2 comments:

Jeffro said...

Brilliant! As Hannibal from the A-Team says, "I love it when a plan comes together!"

Chogrin said...

Those two new sketches are amazing! And thanks again your process. You're doing some awesome stuff amigo.