Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"all these ghosts and bodies were in no manner...

...ghosts and bodies, but pishogues..."

Realized I never posted the final version of the Guy Davis fan art. I silk-screened these, framed the first print of a 40 edition, and sent it to Guy c/o Darkhorse... still havn't heard anything. Hope he got it...
Here's a collection of recent sketches and one failed attempt at breaking into a market. Below is a sketch from last saturday at Bob and Barbs. As I was drawing it, the phrase "I love when you look at me with those wild eyes..." kept popping into my head...

The following are failed attempts at an idea for PCS book III. I wanted to do "Catfish Heimer's guide to Bartering your way around Philly"; a collection of portraits with a little blurb about their use...

Below: Something about the coven of Kensington and going to the local yaga for a hangover cure.

Below: Something about a witch doctor to stick pins and needles in an effigy of the jerkoff who broke into your car for the pennies in the ash tray. Also wanted to do a zombie safari game hunter who stands across from the Khyber and shoots the goofy hair-cuts off hipsters...

If you read my last post, here is an un-finished portion of the art-work that was going to be wrapped around the brick of my cigars. Guess I don't need to bother finishing up this one...

1 comment:

Chogrin said...

Man, that last piece gives me chills!