Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

FRUSTRATION COMES IN DROVES...

...rough seas folks. It seems some dead god has manufactured the summer months solely to piss me the fuck off. My scanner is broken. The poster below is the product of miss-communication, I'll probably end up swapping out the type and using it for a different show. Shame, I really liked how it turned out. Apparently Mike Allred is going to be at the baltimore comic con. I found this out a few days after passing on having a table for financial and schedule issues. I happen to own a very large, original piece of Allred art that was from the first comic he was ever paid to work on, under comico, which went bankrupt and the art was seized by the bank before the series was ever published, therefore NO FAN HAS EVER SEEN THIS PIECE.

Below is the finished shirt design for PVC street gang. These guys were awesome to work for. They allready have me doing more work; in a previous post is the tumbnail for the below shirt, next to it is another tumbnail,(the shirt I wanted to end up doing), well, next best thing, it's being turned into a promo-poster. fucking sweet.

Also, right now is the RTDA. I'm going into sketch phase for the Fall cover of CIGAR PRESS magazine, and hopefully I'll be finishing up a promotion for Tatuaje Cigars in the next few weeks. More to come soon folks...

1 comment:

Jeffro said...

I WANT one of those shirts, BOSS!