Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Magazine cover and 3 page spread...


Hey folks, I know that there are probably very few cigar smokers on this blog, but if any of you happen past a cigar shop, stop in around Halloween and ask for Cigar Press magazine. I did the October cover, along with a three page spread including a brief interview, some of my current work (you've probably already seen) and the spooky ticket promotional item I did for Tatuaje Cigar Company. Below is a tiny detail from the cover... and by the way, the theme for the cover was Dia De Los Muertos...

2 comments:

Chewlyhoop said...

very nice, sam, don't forget to save me a copy.

check THIS out:

http://pavement-frippery.blogspot.com/2009/08/who-are-you-where-did-you-come-from.html

anthony pedro said...

post the whole thing asswipe