Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I've been taking Fish Oil for a few weeks now...

...and my dreams keep getting weirder and weirder. This is a work in progress. I feel like I should do some washes, or color, or something. We'll see...
I got a lot of cool stuff on the burner for 2011 folks, including inclusion in a Dinosaur show curated by Sir Anthony Pedro of the Turkish Royal Rifleman's Society, curating an H.P.Lovecraft show that will hopefully involve a companion book, in the talks for two other shows that may or may not happen, a limited edition sketch-book collaboration with James, a new mailer and new site, and a mess of other craziness.

If this is the last you all hear of my this fading year, I wish you all Happy Holidays and I hope you're all in good health.

Love,
Catfish Heimer

No comments: