Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Lost

Ho friends,

Weird huh? two blog posts this close together... I'll keep it brief; this is a personal piece, I'm not going to explain it, but if you've been following me on instagram (@sam_heimer), you got to see the process photos for this. I'm always looking for a new way to approach color, and this time it's pulled from a 1917 book cover illustrated by Bon.



The followup piece will be titled found and will be pretty much identical, with the addition of rowboats containing Julie, Manny, Allie, Ryan, Marrion, Monster, Jon, Jenny, Jeffro, Rog, and the counter girl at Federal Donuts.

More soon folks. Safe Harbor.

3 comments:

estetik yakupavsar said...

However a significant topic to have more clued up on considering this year also just what it might dictate.
Estetik

estetik Burun said...

It's a creativity site.thanks for sharing.. Video-endoskopik yöntemle,tamponsuz burun estetiği bilgileri, estetik burun ameliyati,burun estetiği,rinoplasti operasyonu Op. Dr. Yakup Avsar tarafindan anlatilmaktadir.
burun estetiği

jbasset said...

Awesome, this was a absolutely superior post. In approach I'd like to address like this too - demography time and absolute accomplishment to accomplish a acceptable article... but what can I say... I adjourn alot and never assume to get something done.
Flat Available In Bhubaneswar